Our online program through Kingston Institute is designed to help you get the most out of your experience in New Zealand before you leave home.
Our courses are individually catered to your academic needs and learning goals.
Our interactive video channel offers face-to-face communication along with a white board, the ability to send and receive text and share videos and files.
Our online course will cover the following essential topics that you need to know before coming to New Zealand.
- New Zealand culture and history
- Vocabulary and phrases specific to New Zealand
- How to prepare before you arrive, including
- What to bring
- What not to bring
- How to fill out all the necessary travel forms
- How to complete arrival paperwork
- Customs and regulations
- What to expect when you arrive, including
- How to find accommodation
- How to travel around New Zealand
- City safety and New Zealand law
- New Zealand travel and arrival regulations
- And much more!
We would like to offer you a 10-hour course covering these vital areas. Knowing what to expect before you come to New Zealand means that you’ll have a safe and easy entry into your life here. We’re excited for your upcoming adventure and look forward to helping you on your journey to New Zealand.
Leave your request here, we will contact you for trial lesson.
Please leave your request above.